Monday, December 11, 2017

Merry Christmas


 



     The time is nearing for the newest book in The Unforgettables series, Ivy and Fox,  to be published.  The proof copy should arrive this week, and if I like what I see, I will agree to publish it immediately.  I am hoping to get it to you in time for Christmas to order either in paperback or Kindle. 
     In the meantime, since I am in such a holiday spirit, I'm working on a novella for next Christmas.  It will be difficult to shelve it for next year, but I think it's best rather than try to push it through for this year.  
     Don't forget, you can go straight to the Jane O'Brien Author page on Amazon and see all of my books in one place.  Here's the link: 
 https://www.amazon.com/Jane-OBrien/e/B00XRPNCG4

P.S. Be sure to read any series in order.  That way you won't spoil the surprises.  Jane O'

No comments:

Post a Comment