Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Fall Book Signing Dates

     On this dark and blustery day, I can't help but face the fact that fall is really coming. I missed so much summer with my surgery that it hardly seems fair that we are to go through these dark days again. I was looking over my fall schedule for book signings, and I thought I should pass on the ones I have signed up for so far. If you like to follow me to purchase signed copies, please make a note of these dates on your calendar. I'll try to remind you as we get closer. Thank you to all of my loyal local followers. I really appreciate you.

September 21, 10:00-12:00 Tamarack District Library in Lakeview.
October 26 11;30 to ? Russ' in North Muskegon at 1499 E River Rd. for the annual Jolman School Reunion
November 9 11:00-3:00 Lakeside Fraternal Order of Eagles Craft Show at 2355 W. Sherman, Muskegon
November 30 11:00-3:00 Lakeside Vikings Lodge Craft Show at 3132 Lakeshore Dr., Muskegon
Hope to see you at one of these locations.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for A Slip in Time, Yesterday's Blood (Book 5) and I can't seem to find it. Is it not out in ebook form?
    I read the other four on Kindle Unlimited, but curious as to why I can't seem to find book 5! Please don't leave me hanging! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't leave you hanging. I promise. I just finished writing it. I am hoping Book 5 will be out by late July or early August.

      Delete