Monday, October 14, 2019

Review of Yesterday's Hopes






I love sharing reviews with you of my books. It's always so thrilling to read or hear what other people think of them. Here is one for Yesterday's Hopes, which is doing just as well as Yesterday's Tears. And if you're anxiously awaiting for the next book in this series, please be patient, I need to go slowly so I can get it just right. I'm hoping to get it published by early 2020. Thank you for reading my books. I appreciate it more than you know. 

Yesterday's Hopes


September 15, 2019
Wow!! A delicious and delightful story, full of searing romance, intriguing relationships, history and mystery!!
Sisters Franny and Dora find themselves happy to be reunited and living in their Gram’s cottage...150 years before their birth!! Living in this time period forced them to make adjustments as they strived to learn and remember to dress, talk, and live in their historical past. Will they slip; be discovered? What would the citizens, especially the men in their lives, think of them then??
This second novel in the time slip series is a page turner! I found myself, on occasion, grinning from ear to ear, admiring the characters ambition, questioning their decisions, cheering their relationships, and jealous of their boldness!
I honestly just loved this book! I’m only sad that now I have to wait for the next book; there HAS to be a next book, because now I have to know what comes next for Frannie and Dora and their men!!
I was given an advanced copy of this book by the author. This is my sincere and honest opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the book.!!!!!
    I could not put the book down. So many twists and turns. Lived the way it ended, and can't wait for the final book to come out.

    ReplyDelete