Thursday, September 12, 2019

Time Travel Romance Book 2


Here it is! my newest book in A Slip in Time, now available at Amazon in both paperback and Kindle.  It's been a long wait for those of you who read book one immediately.  I left you hanging, but you won't be disappointed, I promise.  Read Yesterday's Hopes to find out what happened to Franny and Luke.  Will Dora and Fran be reunited, and if so, will they stay or go back home to 2019?  These are some of the questions that will be answered for you.  There are new characters and new love interests.  I promise you a fun and passionate trip to 1875. Have fun and please leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads.  Thank you, Jane O'Brien


4 comments:

  1. Just read the first on this series... fun light stories... very much looking forward to book 3 to see what happens to Dora and Franny....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is Yesterday's Woes coming out, Love this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday's Woes won't be released until April or May. I am still writing it and a scheduled surgery in March will slow me down. Please be patient. So happy you love my new series.

      Delete
    2. Ohhh I was wondering this also...just read all three books in two days and can’t get enough!!!! 😁

      Delete