Thursday, August 5, 2021

Would You Time Travel?

 



Good News!! My newest book, Yesterday's Mercy, has moved to the publishing stage, which means I have to wait for the proof copy to arrive before I give final approval. In other words, we're getting there.
I enjoy this time travel genre so much that I sometimes wish I could do it myself. So I'm curious. If you were to time travel, where would you go? Would you visit an ancestor or someone famous? Who and why? I can't wait to see what you have to say.

2 comments:

  1. I love this book series. They are my all time favorite. I hope they never end, although I know there will have to be an end at some point in "time". I've always had the desire to have the capability of traveling in time. I've been researching my family history, so I would want to go to around 1850, in eastern PA and then be able to jump to various years up to the 1950's to fill in some of the gaps for the family on my mom's side. My 3rd great grandfather was killed in the Civil War at the battle of Petersburg, VA and his son, my 2nd great grandfather was a corporal in the civil war and fought in the battle of Gettysburg. It would be great to meet them. My grandparents on my father's side came here from Sicily in 1926, but I also know my grandfather was here prior to 1926 because he fought in WWI for the USA which is how he was nationalized. I've been to his home town in Sicily, but I'd love to go back to, also, the mid to late 1800's Sicily to learn more since there are few records. Keep up the great work on this series. I look forward to "Yesterday's Mercy"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You seem to be the perfect candidate for time traveling. You have it all worked out. Love it!

      Delete