Monday, February 13, 2023

Love Stories

 


I love hearing about how people met and their love stories. In fact, it's often one of the first things I ask when I meet a new couple. Most people, if they're still in love, like to share their story. A few have actually been used in my books, or a version of them, but I'll never tell.

Let me tell you a little bit about my love story. I first met my husband when I was 11 and he was 12. My heart skipped a beat or two, and I think my palms began to sweat. I looked forward to seeing him after that. But soon we went our separate ways. We met again when I was 15. I was his best friend's girlfriend, so he was often at our group parties and hung out with us. I just knew somehow that he was meant to be mine The next day after a birthday party for my friend, I told my mother that I was going to break up with my boyfriend and marry him someday. It wasn't easy over the next several years. On and off as teenagers do, but in our senior year we knew we were in love and married the year after graduation while he was in the Navy. And we're still friends with his friend and my ex.

Would you like to share your love story with me and the other followers who read this post? We can't wait to hear all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment