Thursday, January 23, 2020

Yesterday's Dreams is #1 & a Great Review

     Yesterday's Dreams was just released on Tuesday, and by Thursday morning it was #1 in New Releases in Time Travel Romance and #3 in New Releases in Historical Romance, a new category for me. At this moment all three of my "A Slip in Time" books are in the top 50 in the Time Travel Romance category.  The title of Book #3 is called Yesterday's Dreams but this is today's dream for me.  I can't believe how well these books have been received. One of the reasons is my followers.  You have been so supportive and willing to share my Facebook posts to help others know about my books.
     Jena Henry at Jenabooks.com recently did a wonderful article about me including a very insightful review of my newest release. Check it out here and learn all you need to know about the A Slip in Time series.

Yesterday's Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment