Sunday, February 2, 2020

Valentine's Day


It's the most romantic day of the year.  And what better books to read than my series called A Slip in Time.  Each one of the first three books is full of romance and passion, with a little suspense. So I have a suggestion.  Buy them for yourself and your spouse.  I have a large male following, and they all seem to love them. Spend a little time reading out loud to each other, just like the 'old' days.  Believe me, these stories will get you both in the mood for romance! Warning: they are addictive and the next book is still being written, so you'll be left waiting for the rest of the story for a few months. But I'm working hard just for you.  Happy Valentine's Day

Yesterday's Tears
Yesterday's Hopes
Yesterday's Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment