Tuesday, March 17, 2020

How to Get Free Books



I'm not sure about your area, but our libraries are closed along with the schools, restaurants, bars, and just about everything else. No one wants to go to a bookstore if it's open, because someone else may have touched the book before you. Don't get me started on my thoughts about how the media is driving this panic. I've stopped watching the news, anyway. If you're an avid reader you might have said "Oh well, I'll stay home and read." But what happens when you deplete your stash on the floor next to your bed? There's always Kindle, and if you don't have one, here's a simple solution.
I've mentioned this before but it bears repeating for my new followers. The Kindle app is free! Yes free!!! You can download it on your iPad, phone, or laptop. Then if you have an Amazon account, you can buy all you want without touching a thing. If you don't have an Amazon account, get one. It's free too.
If you sign up with Kindle Unlimited -- which is where you pay $9.99 a month and have unlimited access to free books -- you're all set. I believe they're still offering a one month free trial. And guess what? It just so happens that all of my books are listed with Kindle Unlimited, so all of my 16 books are free to KU users. You can't get any better than that. Now relax, and read, and let this world settle down. This madness will soon be over. Stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment