Monday, February 28, 2022

An Irish American Trilogy


 

It's beginning to feel like spring where I live. We can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Today the high will be a whopping 42 degrees, and it looks to go upwards from there throughout the week. People have even spotted robins, flocks of them, which is a sure sign of warmer weather. So to get in the spirit of March, I thought I'd remind you of the first series I wrote, The White Pine Trilogy. It's set in the woods of Michigan and involves two families, one of Irish descent. So what better time to start reading these than as we're heading into the month that holds St. Patrick's Day. Be sure to start with The Tangled Roots of Bent Pine Lodge, a feel good love story you won't forget, with flashbacks to World War II era. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NKLQ4WO


Let me know what you think. and don;t forget to leave a review.  It's really appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment