Thursday, September 14, 2023

AND --- IT IS HERE!




 Yes!  The day finally came yesterday when Threatening Skye was posted on Amazon.  I am beyond thrilled to have my 28th book published.  This one was especially difficult for some reason, from the actual writing to the entire publishing process.  Nothing seemed to go right.  It was like I had a nasty little gremlin on my shoulder causing trouble and havoc every time I tried to do something, but I persevered and made it happen.  Now it's up to you.  Here is the link which will lead you to either a paperback or Kindle.  Don't forget.  My books are always free on Kindle Unlimited.  Just click on the link below and discover what Skye is up to next.  Enjoy!  And please leave a review when you're done reading.  It helps other readers to find it. Thank you for following me.  I truly appreciate it.

Threatening Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment