Sunday, November 5, 2023

Can You Hear Me Now?

Did you set your clocks back? How I hate doing that. It makes no sense to me and plays with my head for about a week. But there's one thing I know. I have some exciting news to tell you and clocks have nothing to do with it.

I'm beginning to do Branches of Time on AUDIO! It's a long process as I work with the narrator, I'll be using the same fantastic voice, Belinda Lams. We worked together through the entire series, A Slip in Time. I'm looking forward to seeing, or should I say hearing, how this turns out.
This process usually takes a few months, so if you are an audio listener, please be patient with me. Follow along with me here. I'll be sure to let you know when Skye is ready. And please feel free to share with your audio listening friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment