Thursday, December 10, 2020

Reviews for Yesterday's Moon

 



I'm thrilled to announce that Yesterday's Moon has reached number one in New Releases on Amazon. This doesn't happen just because I submit a book.  It's all due to you -- my readers. You push it up the ranks with your purchases and also your reviews.  The review on Book 6 are few but all have given it a five star rating both on Amazon and on Goodreads.  Please help others to find my newest book by adding your review on Amazon.  Don't be afraid to write.  Only a few words or a small sentence is needed plus your rating. When you give me support, I am encouraged to write on. I thrive on it. I am already working on Book 7, which I hope to publish in the spring of 2021. Thank you for all of your kind words. Happy reading and stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment