Thursday, December 17, 2020


The days are flying by now.  My gift shopping is under control.  I even have all of my packages wrapped.  I suppose that's one of the good things to come out of COVID 19-- more time at home to tend to details.  The packages I mailed are either on their way or have already arrived.  I'm feeling good, and I'm looking forward to a new year with perhaps less stress and anxiety. But I foresee even more time spent at home with a book.  Maybe you feel the same.  Don't forget to check out my book list.  Maybe there's something there you haven't read.  I even have two Christmas novellas, and I always promise a happy ending. So have a Merry Christmas. I wish you happiness and joy!  I'll be back before the New Year, I promise.

Jane O'Brien

 

No comments:

Post a Comment