Monday, December 28, 2020

Books of 2020


 I don't know how it happened, but Christmas is over and this week we'll be celebrating a new year. Looking back it was a year no one will ever forget. The year 2020 will forever be stuck in our minds and easily connect to events concerning our family, friends, and work.

I'm grateful to be healthy but I was also surprised when I noticed I had somehow managed to publish four books this year. I have done this once before, but one of them was a short novella. This time they were each full novels. I guess staying at home so much was good for my writing soul. So here are my four 2020 creations. Does that mean I can do it again? It doubt it, because it had a lot to do with the months of publication -- January, April, August, and December. The next book won't be out until spring, so I'm already at a disadvantage, but maybe I can bring you three more. We'll see. Stay tuned for a sneak peek of the new cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment