Monday, August 28, 2023

It's a Blue Moon


 This month, on Wednesday August 30, 2023, there will be a Blue Moon.  I've always loved that term as  my mother used it often when she would say something only happens 'Once in a Blue Moon.'  And one of my favorite songs is Blue Moon, a melancholy love song..  

If you're unfamiliar with the term, it means there will be a second full moon in the same month and as it happens that is only a few days away.  But this moon is special because it is also a Supermoon, meaning it is the closest to the Earth that it has been all year.  So look to the skies on Wednesday for a spectacular view of the moon, and say hello to the 'Old Man' for me.  In the meantime, catch up on your reading of  A Slip in Time and so you can move on to the spin-off,  Branches in Time, because book 2 Threatening Skye is coming soon. I can't wait for you to read it!

If you were one of the lucky ones who happened to fall in love under a Blue Moon, send me your story.  I'd love to read it. Who knows?  It might make it into one of my books!

Don't forget to follow this blog so you can keep up with my news and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment