Friday, December 29, 2023

It's a New Year

 


It's almost a new year.  How did that happen?  Weren't we just planning Thanksgiving?  

I hear everyone say it.  Time seems to be flying by more quickly than ever before.  They used to say the older you got the faster time seemed to pass, but now everyone, no matter, what age notices it.  Maybe it's because we're busier, or it could be because we're on our electronic devices all the time.  I've noticed how an hour can seem like a few minutes when I'm on the computer.  For me, that usually means I'm living in another world as I type a new story for you.

I don't normally like New Year's resolutions, because they are so difficult to complete.  Last year I decided to learn Spanish, and for the first time in my life I stayed with it.  I've been studying with Babbel since last January.  So if I can do it for one year, I can do it for another.  My resolution is private, but I'll let you know next year if I was able to accomplish it.

Do you have a New Year's resolution ready to go?  Can you share?  I'd love to hear about it, along with your past successes or failures.  

This coming year is going to be great.  I can feel it in my bones.  For one thing, a new book is just around the corner.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment