Sunday, December 24, 2023

Merry Christmas


Christmas is here! Can you believe it?

Tonight is our Christmas celebration with the family at my house. Most of you will be doing the same things I will be, unless you are going to someone else's house today or tomorrow. This morning begins with a light cleaning up and then getting out the proper bowls and dishes , followed by food prep for tonight. I'm hoping to have time to put my feet up for a few minutes before they arrive -- but I doubt it will happen, although I've been very organized this year so there has not been a lot of stress.
There won't be much writing for the next few days, though, and that's been pulling on me, because I'm almost done with my book. But in a day or two, I'll devote all of my time to finishing it, so it can go to the beta readers.
But today and tomorrow is Jesus's day and He deserves all of my attention, along with my family.
I want to take this time to thank you all for sticking with me through my Facebook upset this year. I am so thankful for my loyal followers. May you all have peace and joy and love throughout the coming year. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment