Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Audio Books are Ready!

 


I have two things to tell you today, but I'm going to force myself to save one of them until tomorrow, so don't forget to come back.

My announcement for today is for all of you audio listeners. I am so excited to say that The Unforgettables has been completed for audio. All 6 books are now available.


What? You don't have time to listen to something new? OR you think you would rather read a book (which I personally get completely) instead of having one read to you?
But if you are in the car a lot, listening to books can be amazing. And if you like to take some time during the day to work on a hobby, it's a perfect way to be alone and yet not be alone. Another voice talking to you can be very soothing.
And think of the book titles on your Want to Read List you'll be able to cover. Read when you can and listen you can.
You don't like to read more than one book at a time, you say? Hmm. I used to say the same thing, and then I realized how many TV shows are series. And how many of those I watch while waiting week to week for the next episode.
So there! You have no excuses. Give audio books a shot. As a matter of fact, each of my titles offers a free sample to listen to before you make your final decision.
Here's a link to the first book in The Unforgettables, Ruby and Sal. I'll let you take it from there. Thank you for giving my audio books a try. You might be surprised that you like them.
And by the way, all 12 of A Slip in Time and the first book of Branches of Time, Skye, are also on Audible.

No comments:

Post a Comment