Friday, March 15, 2024

The Ides of March

 



The Ides of March is Upon Us, Beware the Ides of March.
Do you believe in superstitions? Typically, this day is considered a bad luck day similar to Friday the 13th, which has no meaning for me at all. I simply don't pay any attention to it.
Today is far from a bad luck day for me, because I can announce to all of my audio listeners that The 13th Lighthouse, Book #1 of The Lighthouse Trilogy, is now available on audio! I am slowly going through all of my books, so I will follow up with The Painted Duck on audio soon.
I have to say it was fun re-visiting my old friends again and spending time with Belle as she traveled West Michigan while trying to solve the unanswered questions her mother left behind after her death.
If you haven't given The Lighthouse Trilogy a try, you might enjoy reading this romantic, family saga. It's also available on Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, and in paperback. Here's the link.
And don't forget to help a gal out and leave those all important reviews.
Thank you for reading Jane O'Brien books!

No comments:

Post a Comment