Friday, March 1, 2024

Happy March




We made it to March 1st! Is it just me or did this winter fly by? Usually it drags on forever, and I know our weather isn't done playing tricks on us yet, but nothing can stop spring from coming, and that's the truth. (I almost felt like Lily Tomlin needed to give us a raspberry there 🙂
Anyway, St. Patrick's Day will be here in two shakes, so it give me the opportunity to remind you of my first series, The White Pine Trilogy, which is about an Irish American family in West Michigan. I didn't name the cities back then, but book 1 is meant to be in Newaygo, book 2 is meant to be in Muskegon, and book 3 is meant to be in Ludington. These three are not in the time travel genre, but are romances, with a twist of history, mystery, and family entanglements. If you're interested, here's the link to the series. Paperback, Kindle, and always free on Kindle Unlimited. (Soon to be in Audible)
Happy March!

Bk1: The Tangled Roots of Bent Pine Lodge
Bk2: The Dunes and Don'ts Antiques Emporium
Bk 3: The Kindred Spirit Bed and Breakfast
Bonus Bk 3.5: A Kindred Christmas (a novella)

No comments:

Post a Comment